1. You must post these rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him/her
5. No tag backs.
6. No trash in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people
1. Do you play any sport? If so, what do you play?
Does E-Sport count? xD No I don't
2. Favourite video game, TELL ME NAO.
I can't pinpoint that... TF2, Perfect Dark 64, SWTOR, WoW....
3. Speaking of video games, what was your view on Wreck it Ralph? NO SPOILERS PLEASE. If you didn't see it yet (much like myself), HOW FLIPPIN' EXCITED ARE YOU??!?!?!
Uhm.... what? xD *googles* Ohhh. Lol. Well, watchworthy I guess ;D
4. Is there a singer/band that you completely DESPISE? If so, share your feels with the rest of the class...
Despise? Not rly.
5. SEASON 3 OF MY LITTLE PONY IS COMING OUT THIS SATURDAY, WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS?
I'm not into Pony's but I don'T mind them either, so... neutral?
6. Have you ever gotten/thought about getting coloured streaks in your hair? What colour?
No, no. No...
7. Some people hate Apple for making the iPhone 5 so different than the last versions. If you didn't know, it's so different that they actually changed the charger port shape so that you have to buy a new one, along with new docking stations and the like. Thoughts?
It's unfortunate, of course. And oh what a coincidence that changes start after the Einstein of modern computers (aka S. Jobs) died.
But on the other hand, every single mobile phone I ever posessed needed a new and different charger, so it's kind of not that unusual.
Progress equals change (mostly)
8. Do you prefer a comfy sweatshirt or a fancier blouse/polo shirt to go to school?
Comfy Sweatshirt all the way (hey-hooo winter!
9. What would your dream t-shirt design be?
I have that already. It's black and the front says "Trekkie inside". It actually got me into a Sci-Fi conversation with a Professor of mine xD
10. Have you ever written/thought about writing any kind of story? It can be fan fiction or original. If it is/would be fan fiction, what would you be writing about?
I once wrote a Fan-Fic about The Legend of Zelda (sorry, German only) and it ranked #1 Best Fan-Fiction in the German Zeldafans forum at the time
Other than that, I have a Sci-Fi story slowly creeping forward in progress about humanity's future advances into space and the dangers they find there. (See: trenteaston.deviantart.com/gal…
if you're interested
(I'm bad at this...)
1. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
2. Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
3. What kind of fanart do you prefere? Animee-stylized, as close as possible in style, or realistic adaptations?
4. Do you hear music for inspiration? What kind?
5. Are you well-versed in internet-memes? And what do you think of this phenomenon?
6. How old have you been when you got your first mobile phone?
7. Favourite languge? (you don't have to speak it)
8. Banana or Apple? Why?
9. If you're using a tablet, what kind and what made you buy it?
10. Favourite quote?
I don't know enough ppl well enough on dA....
Has to suffice...